XTracGear Mad Tape™ is Teflon coated glide tape for your computer mouse. An extra wide tape makes for a great fit on any computer mouse.
Features of XTracGear Mad Tape™;
- Extra wide fits easily over your mouse feet for an easy installation
- Teflon coating makes for excellent glide
- Easy release tape backing is great for a quick tape to mouse transition
- Works with any computer mouse that has existing feet
- Once installed, protects existing mouse feet from wear and tear
- Adds life to existing mouse feet
- Elongates the lifespan of your mouse surface by adding extra glide
Windows, Mac, OS, Linux, Android, and even DOS, are all 100% compatible with XTracGear Mad Tape™ mouse skates.
Some of the benefits of using XTracGear Mad Tape™ are:
• Adds glide to your computer mouse
• Mouse foot wear and tear reduction
• Prolonged life of your mouse surface
• Cost effective to replace
• Simple installation
• Easy to size for your computer mouse
How to install:
- Turn your computer mouse upside down so the feet are facing up.
- Size the XTracGear Mad Tape™ mouse glide tape and cut to the desired length.
- Prepare the computer mouse feet area by cleaning them with some rubbing alcohol. Doing so will help the XTracGear Mad Tape™ mouse glide tape stick better to the surface.
- Easily peel away the yellow backing from the XTracGear Mad Tape™ mouse glide tape.
- With the sticky side down, place XTracGear Mad Tape™ mouse glide tape over the computer mouse foot and apply even pressure while applying.
- Final Step; put the computer mouse down on your mouse surface and you’re ready for epic glide!
XTracGear Mad Tape™
Designed in the USA
Made in USA
Product UPC: 855360001194